club
Saturday, August 25, 2007;

x;

This whole week is full of pressure...
exam satu hal..
personal prob satu hal..
somehow i wish someone ken just help me thru...
well that is just a wish..

in life i did many bad things..
many...
i put in the effort to change..
but all r seen unimpt..

i put myself in hot soup many times..
i bring myself to face all the odds..
my mind kept thinking..
y dun i give up..
bt my heart says nvr to give up..
cos giving up means all that u put in goes to waste...

but today i m just tired..
a whole week without rest..
i may b sleeping but my mind kept thinking..
my mind is just tired out..
just hope for it to rest..

i m soe if i scold u..
bt u nvr wanna listen...
bt its ok..
i ken handle..
no matter how i brk down i have to recover
people need me badly..
i just wish u will listen..
i just wish...



1240 2509

posted [AT] 12:32 PM with 0 comments