club
Thursday, August 9, 2007;

x;

yesterday was a fun day...
Photo taking was the item for the day..
well last day of sch has passed..
i m gonna miss group 21..
yah its true the group has its own wars..
i refuse to be a part to it..
but i still like my members...
not all but most

GP 21
Aaron: a nice guy who stood up for me on many occasions
Jess: wahliao this pweety gurl ah always got something to say sia. but is a nice person ah.
Ruth: a rational person. always thinking very well.
Dawn: is very quiet person. only know how to say f*** only haha.
Kleo: my chimney partner. n a good friend
Aini: funny n cute lil gurl. still got a lot to learn.
Ain: she is smart. n wicked. has own radio station 24.6 FM
Diyanah: another quiet girl. malay version of dawn. is timid but yet still sweet.
Fazilah: loudest in the class. so noisy one. but the blue eye of the class. she is sweet yes. but i like to fite with her. haha. but she is very informative and almost has answers to all questions. ENGAGED

OThers
Fauzy: great guy. full of ideas.
Khidzir: a funny person.

Brothers
Zul: always stood up for me in the hard times. thanks man
Farhan aka kibir: same bdae with me n has been there in the hardest hour of my life. n he is hot tempered. haha.
Hairi: 20 yr old lad with a 15 yr old attitude. to me he is a funny guy. a guy we would offer protection from any people who will harm him.

---
Shahidah: is a great person in my life.


These people has made my life in poly so interesting. we may not be the best of friends but we are sure quite close. these people i m gonna miss n hope to meet them after i had graduate. hope so. hope that when i finish ns and all we will have a reunion n some may even have kids already. kant wait for her wedding. the 1st among us to get married. haha. these people have supported me in my life at NYP. sweet memories i have with them will always be remembered.

posted [AT] 7:01 AM with 0 comments