club
Friday, May 23, 2008;

x; thanks guys for the fun

these are some of the pics i took:









after grad smlm me faz ain diyanah plan to meet at 3 at city hall mrt...
well apparently i was d one late....
diyanah n ain waited for me at eunos mrt till 345 i think..
well not my fault the bus brk down wat...
but well they were alrite..
despite me being late for 30 min plus..

well..
ain was lil deaf wat we say she said something else..
diyanah pulak something wrong with her speech...
n me ya they say i m potek...

3 of us search for the stupid mac in suntec...
asked the security guy he said "go 200 to 300 m n go down the escalator"
we were like ok...
d best part there is no mac on the mall directory

in the end jumpe gak la...
go to know 2 guys- fairuz n najeet if thats how to spell their names..
we makan n den went to get uno cards..
sanggup se g toys 'r' us n go n buy..

den lepak at lib jap n ain play this jony wush..
den to the roof where we played uno n fazilah lost for the 1st time n did a forfeit..
kecian die round the couple 1 time..haha..
den was true n dare d best was all did a dare except me..
tat thing pointed at me 1 time only..
haha...

at 8 plus we headed to starbucks...
got drinks n tune in to 24.6FM at certain times while we were there..hehe
played a game of uno again..
ain lost this time trashed by me..haha
left starbucks at about 9 plus den i was damn thirsty so grabed a drink..
me diyanah n ain sat at city hall mrt till 1040 or so den took the train to bedok..
n den headed hm...

gang soe ah aku tk uat dare tk kesempatan nxt time eh..
kecian faz did d paleng susah dare..hehe

posted [AT] 11:08 AM with 0 comments