club
Saturday, June 21, 2008;

x; emo lg

life has never been simple...
not for anyone...
its tough as decision making are critical..
sometimes in life u got only a chance to do a particular thing..

people come people go...
they enter ur life n they left just like they enter it(a stranger)
i realise this there are only 2 impt ppl in my life
other than family and my gd friends n bestfriends..
i do not wish to mention their names...

i face a prob tat i myself kant settle it..
i been looking at people facing probs n wanna help them thru the tough times
but i kant express it like others can
i wanna say but it is hard...
but tis is sure..
a replacement for u is impossible
i left not for anyone but for u..
in my heart there is no one but u
as d date of enlistment draws near,
i like u to noe tat u will always b missed n loved by me..
always...

posted [AT] 11:26 AM with 0 comments