club
Wednesday, June 18, 2008;

x; emo

its 8am n i kant sleep..
something is bothering my mind..
24 hrs n counting...
beep!an sms but its not u..
haiz..i got so worried..where have u been are u alrite?
ya i wont ask u..but i always wonder if u r ok...
i dun noe y i dint wanna call u..
but i refrain for a reason...
mb u r happy being alone or maybe there is someone new..
working never keep my mind off u..
thats y i kept talking n talking n talking...
cos once i m quiet i will flip the phone n see that u hv not msg me..

i always remember the time we met..
i sat with u..facing the waters n d dark sky..
i was sad wen i met u..
i wanted to tell u how much i love u..
how much i wish u could pull me thru all this..
but my mouth seemed zipped...
but u, i love u so much..
hope to hear fm u soon

posted [AT] 8:31 AM with 0 comments