club
Friday, July 4, 2008;

x;

time past so fast..
one moment i m 10 n nw i m 20 soon..
damn old already..
before u noe it i m 60 with grandkids..haha..

well i have seen love ones come into my life..
n i have seen love ones leave..
be it they pass on or they just refuse to be close anymore...
gee i ask myself will me n my brothers be like that?
i reali hope not...
in this life family to me is 1st than other things that comes along...
n i hope to keep it tat way...

friends..
well they come and go..
like the wind..
only some will stay n still b ur friend..
most jus go on with life...

so ya...
today i have many friends
tomorow i nvr noe if any will stay by my side during hard times..

ok cut it out yan...

i have been counting down for my enlistment date...
5 days to go..
haha..
dun miss me people..haha
but i noe u do...

went for the last dk session last wed..
well the guys did better..ken see they have matured n r trying hard..
to reach unreachable notes to them before...
a good effort..need more of it though..
n ya head of dikir..farhan is gd..
suare fuyoh mcm 3 awok2..
last time zai awok2 atas langit..
farhan awok2 suare juruh..wakakaka

posted [AT] 11:05 AM with 0 comments